Frequently Asked Questions
Keeping a pool in good working condition requires strong understanding and experience with specialized pool equipment and products. If you are looking for a pool service to cover your pool maintenance and repair needs, the Austin pool technicians of Pool Pros of Austin are prepared to help you. We have built our reputation by providing top-quality pool services to businesses and homes throughout Austin.
To learn more about the services we offer and how we can help you with your pool needs, please peruse our listing of frequently asked questions below. If you have further questions or would like to schedule an appointment with one of our Austin pool service professionals, contact Pool Pros of Austin today at 512-569-4763.
- Can you maintain my indoor pool?
- Should I get a warranty?
- Do I need a pool makeover?
- When should I change my pool filter?
- My chlorine and pH levels are balanced, so why am I having problems?
- Do I really need a professional working on my pool?
- Before I purchase a new home or commercial property, will you inspect the pool?
- What are the alternatives to a full pool restoration?
- What is acid washing?
- What are the federal drain safety requirements?
- What is an anti-entrapment drain cover?